Stoffenmanager® and the International Advisory Board.
An independent International Scientific Advisory Board is affiliated to Stoffenmanager®. The members of ISAB are prominent research institutes and universities from Europe and beyond. Its main focus is to advise on the ongoing development of Stoffenmanager® and undertake or commission Stoffenmanager® related research. The International Scientific Advisory Board is a guarantee that Stoffenmanager® complies with the EU regulations and is in line with the latest scientific developments.
The ISAB members are:
- Austrian General Accident Insurance Board (AUVA), Austria
- National Research Centre for the Working Environment (NFA), Denmark
- Finnish Institute of Occupational Health (FIOH), Finland
- Institute of Occupational Safety and Health of the German Social Accident Insurance (IFA), Germany
- University of Insubria, Risk Assessment for Human Health (RAHH), Italy
- Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO), The Netherlands
- Central Institute for Labour Protection – National Research Institute (CIOP-PIB), Poland
- Lisbon School of Health Technology (ESTeSL/IPL), Portugal
- Spanisch Association of Industrial Hygiene (AEHI), Spain
- Dalarna University, Sweden
- Institute of Occupational Medicine and Industrial Hygiene of the National Taiwan University, Taiwan
From left to right last row: Arto Säämänen (FIOH, Finland), Gunnar Rosén (Dalarna University, Sweden), Thies Oosterwijk (TNO, The Netherlands), Shao-Zu Huang (National Taiwan University, Taiwan), Andrea Spinazzè (University of Insubria, Italy), Henri Heussen (Chairman, Cosanta, The Netherlands).
From left to right front row: Ing-Marie Andersson (Dalarna University, Sweden), Stefan Gabriel (IFA, Germany), Marie Frederiksen (NFA, Denmark), Dorothea Koppisch (IFA, Germany), Mario Arnone (IFA, Germany).
Not in the picture, however, ISAB members: Norbert Neuwirth (AUVA, Austria), Milja Koponen (FIOH, Finland), Wouter Fransman (TNO, The Netherlands), Agnieszka Jankowska (NOFER, Poland), Rudolf van der Haar (AEHI, Spain), Kuen-Yuh Wu (National Taiwan University).